W. E. Miller Elementary School distinguishes itself with talented and energized teachers, clear and strong leadership, LEED certified facilities and a bold, green mandate. The Miller PTO supports the school with programs, events and supplemental funds, all designed to enrich our children's experience at Miller. Please join us and help us continue to make our school a great place to learn! It's All About Our Kids! Thank you to everyone who has already donated to our Annual Giving Campaign!
You can help us to Support Miller Elementary in the following ways:
- Donating online to our Annual Giving Campaign
- Participating in School Events
- Hosting and Attending Miller Mixers
- Buying Miller Gear
- Scan your receipts for Box Tops for Education
- Volunteering for the PTO
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Our Annual Giving Campaign is the PTO’s largest fundraiser of the year, helping to provide a year’s worth of child enrichment:
- Art Enrichment
- Bend Science Station Visits
- Anti-Bullying/Positive Behavior
- Battle of the Books
- Miller on the Move
- Direct Classroom Support
- Direct Teacher Support
- Green Initiative Projects
- Physical Education Enrichment
- Technology Support
- STEM Night
These budgeted priorities cover a broad interest range and have proven highly popular.